The weather is changing, the knitwear is appearing all over the shops, and I've started my annual rewatch of Gilmore Girls; that's right, Autumn is on its way. I know it doesn't technically start until later in the month, but I always feel like September starts the Autumn, and so, I've compiled a new bucket list for the season. Just 10 small things that will help me not focus on the weather and the darkness. So here they are.
1. Learn how to make a crumble.
2. Do a seasonal activity.
3. Decorate my room for Halloween.
4. Complete my reading challenge.
5. Go on a trip to Disneyland Paris.
6. Carve a pumpkin.
7. Pick some berries.
8. Go on a day trip somewhere Autumnal.
9. Do something fun for Halloween.
10. Go to a firework display.
So there we have it, 10 things I want to do this Autumn.
Post a Comment