I love Disney. More than most 27 year olds tend to admit to. I also love Disneyland Paris. So, when I saw this tag floating around, I knew I had to join in with it.
1. How old were you when you first visited DLP?
I went to the opening of DLP, so I would've been four at the time.
2. Which of the Disney hotels have you stayed in, if any, and do you have a favourite?
The Davy Crockett Ranch is the only one I've stayed in, I would absolutely love to stay in the Disneyland Hotel though. A girl can dream.
3. Let us in on where the best places to eat within both parks and the Disney Village are.
Annette's Diner, without a doubt. Also, Market House Deli in the Disneyland Park does a divine Croque Monseiur.
4. Where is your first port of call when entering the Disneyland Park?
The castle! I absolutely adore Disney princesses, and Aurora is my favourite, so her Chateau is always the first port of call.
5. Do you have a favourite ‘land’? If so why?
No, that is too hard, I love them all!
6. Which ride could you ride over and over and never tire of?
Pirates of the Caribbean, it is so much fun.
7. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios park?
Disneyland Park, it is just magical.
8. Tell us about your favourite character meeting ever at DLP.
I think it was the second time I went (1993), and I met Cinderella. She was so nice, and had the prettiest autograph.
9. What is a parade/show from any year that is most memorable to you?
I can't remember any of the parades or shows from when I was younger, I know there was a light parade at night time, but I barely remember it, so I'll have to say Magic on Parade (I've not seen Dreams)
10. You can only ride one – Mad Hatters Teacups or Dumbo the Flying Elephant?
Neither! I have had bad experiences as a child on the teacups, I always, always banged my head, and I've never really wanted to go on Dumbo.
11. What do you think is the best attraction in the Walt Disney Studios park?
The Ratatouille ride, without a doubt. It is so much fun and I can definitely see me and Lee riding it time and time again, unlike Rock & Rollercoaster, which was just traumatising.
12. Describe your happiest Disneyland Paris memory of all time.
I'm really sad to say that I don't really remember much of DLP from when I was a child (just riding It's A Small World loads, actually being allowed to go on Big Thunder Mountain (my sister was too small) and hearing Once Upon A Dream absolutely everywhere), so for this one I would have to say when I went in July, just soaking up the atmosphere and seeing Magic On Parade.
I now want to go back to Disneyland Paris, fingers crossed I'll be back there soon.
Yay loved reading your answers! I need to meet Cinderella! xReplyDelete
Georgina | Rent or Chanel?
I loved reading your answers and I've got to agree with you other than Big Thunder Mountain I could just ride Pirates, again and again. I was wondering if you wanted to join in with my Disneyland Paris: This or That tag which I've posted as I'd love to know your favourites when it comes to Disneyland Paris.ReplyDelete