It's all confirmed: I am going back to Disneyland Paris for my birthday, hooray! So to celebrate that, and due to the fact that I've seen these posts floating around the Disney blogosphere (is that even a thing?) lately, I thought I'd do a things I've not done at Disneyland Paris posts. Now, just so you all know, I'm basing this on my trips as an adult, because I don't really remember too many of the details from when I was 5. So, on with the list.
At Disneyland Paris, I have never
1. Been on Space Mountain.
2. Eaten at a Disney restaurant.
3. Gone to Extra Magic Hours.
4. Taken Lee on It's A Small World.
5. Stayed at a Disney hotel (I know I did this as a kid, but I've not done it as an adult)
6. Had a good view of Dreams.
7. Spent any time in Discoveryland.
8. Been in the Princess Pavillion.
9. Met Mickey Mouse.
10. Been last on Main Street.
I plan to do all of these things when I go in May, I hope I do get to do them so I can make a new list.