It's all confirmed: I am going back to Disneyland Paris for my birthday, hooray! So to celebrate that, and due to the fact that I've seen these posts floating around the Disney blogosphere (is that even a thing?) lately, I thought I'd do a things I've not done at Disneyland Paris posts. Now, just so you all know, I'm basing this on my trips as an adult, because I don't really remember too many of the details from when I was 5. So, on with the list.
At Disneyland Paris, I have never
1. Been on Space Mountain.
2. Eaten at a Disney restaurant.
3. Gone to Extra Magic Hours.
4. Taken Lee on It's A Small World.
5. Stayed at a Disney hotel (I know I did this as a kid, but I've not done it as an adult)
6. Had a good view of Dreams.
7. Spent any time in Discoveryland.
8. Been in the Princess Pavillion.
9. Met Mickey Mouse.
10. Been last on Main Street.
I plan to do all of these things when I go in May, I hope I do get to do them so I can make a new list.
Ah that is so exciting Nicola! I have never been to Disneyland, such a deprived child haha! Fingers crossed I get to go soon, have the most amazing, magical time. Immy xReplyDelete
Oh wow. i am so excited for Disneyland. so i am planning for a disneyland paris short breaks.. Thank you Nicola for this lovely post.ReplyDelete
Such a great idea you have shared here. Thanks for it. Hire the floral services at the best prices from lofloristsupplies.com who is leading online store. You can opt for professional Wholesale Floral Supplies Miami for more information.ReplyDelete