So, when I went to Disneyland Paris back in April, I did a bucket list type post for everything I wanted to do on that trip (you can read it here), so I thought I'd make it a little thing I did before every trip. And, as I'm going a week on Monday, it is time I did another one. So here we go:
1. Meet Jack Skellington.
2. Hang out with all the amazing Twitter people as much as I can.
3. Get Lee on Space Mountain.
4. Watch the harvest cavalcade thing (Vive la Vie).
5. Eat at Annette's Diner.
6. Eat at all new places.
7. Get a bottle of red wine at the Sequoia Lodge bar.
8. Go and look inside the Disneyland Hotel.
9. Get some Aurora pins (and a castle pin).
10. Go to the Extra Magic Hours.
I am so excited for this trip, not only are there so many people going, but we're staying in a Disney hotel, going to the soiree, and I've not been to Disneyland Paris in six months!!! I know! Let me know if you're going to be in Disneyland Paris between the 31st Oct and 2nd Nov, I'd love to say hi!
Post a Comment