Ahh, Autumn. The most picturesque season of the year is now upon us, and in grand Nic tradition, a new season means a new list of things I want to do in that season. So, without further ado, here are ten things I want to do this Autumn:
1. Take more Autumnal/ nature photos.
2. Take an Autumn trip.
3. Learn how to bake a crumble.
4. Celebrate the Halloween season at Disneyland Paris.
5. Get some spooky room decorations.
6. Do one seasonal thing every day.
7. Pick berries.
8. Make loads of hot chocolate.
9. Start getting some cosy knitwear.
10. Enjoy the beauty of the season.
And there we go, a list of ten things I want to do to make Autumn great.