Today is the day we will make potentially the biggest decision of our lifetime; whether or not to remain in the EU. I have been on team remain for a very long time, and I thought I'd use this blog post today to list my personal reasons for voting to remain, which I did at 8:30 this morning. I'm not going to go into massive detail, because, well, you've heard it all before, but here are my reasons:
1. We are definitely stronger together.
2. It will be better for our economy to stay.
3. I don't think immigration is as big a problem as everyone makes out.
4. I like the free movement around the eu policy.
5. I like having rights as a worker.
6. Even if we leave, it won't make an iota of difference to the nhs.
And, I just love Europe. I really really hope we stay in the EU tonight, but I suppose time will tell.