Hello, long time no blog.
As usual, I have been feeling uninspired lately. I guess it was the combination of Winter and never ending lockdown, but my favourite season is starting I’m going to try and be more active on here, starting with a throwback to 2019 Sakura season, back when we could actually go out and do things.
I thought I’d do a little list of things I want do do this Spring to get my mojo back again. So here we go.
1. Put together some cute Spring outfits
2. Go for a walk every day.
3. Do some seasonal baking.
4. Go cherry blossom tree hunting.
5. Make an Easter cake.
6. Have as many Creme Egg McFlurrys as humanly possible.
7. Wear all the pastels.
8. (Hopefully) go to the library.
9. Have a big spring clean.
10. Enjoy my favourite season of the year as much as I can.
I love this post, it’s got me so excited for spring! It’s such a good time of year, definitely agree with the creme egg mcflurrys, they’re soo good!! HahaReplyDelete