So as well as going to Disneyland Paris at the end of the month, Lee and I are also spending a couple of days in the city of Paris itself. So, with that in mind, I thought I'd do a little Paris bucket list.
1. Go to the top of the Arc de Triomphe.
2. Try snails.
3. Buy the DVD of the boat trip we've been on a couple of times.
4. Go to Montparnasse cemetery.
5. Go to Le Deux Magots.
6. Get an eclair.
7. Get a crepe.
8. Find the Midnight in Paris steps.
9. Get a nice bottle of red wine.
10. Buy a book from Shakespeare and Co.
So there we have it, I hope we do all of these things, having been to Paris together a number of times, I always find it's the little things that count now.