I love Summer, it feels like everything is just more pleasant in the Summer, and withthe terrible weather we've had in Manchester this past week finally starting to improve today, I thought I'd share my Summer bucket list. It's just ten small things I want to do this Summer. So here we go:
1. Spend a day on the beach.
2. Make my own lemonade.
3. Go on holiday.
4. Dye my hair pink again.
5. Discover a new author.
6. Start writing a new book.
7. Make ice cream/ice lollys.
8. Try a new activity.
9. Go on as many day trips as possible.
10. Try making some of my own cocktails.
So here is my list, I hope I get to do all of these things, it will ensure I have a fantastic summer.