So you may or may not know (of course you know, it's all I ever talk about) that I am going to Disneyland Paris on Tuesday with my lovely friend Rachel, and, as is tradition, I am going to do a Disney trip bucket list. Rachel is doing one too, which you can see on her delightful blog here. I love doing these little lists, and I like to see how many of them I can actually do. Seeing as I'm going for three days this time, I thought I would make this a list of 15 things rather than my usual 10. So, without further ado, here are 15 things I want to do on this Disneyland Paris trip:
1. See all of the new 25th anniversary stuff, including meeting the characters in their sparkly new outfits.
2. Meet a princess and prince together.
3. Ride Tower of Terror.
4. Buy at least one of the 25th anniversary limited edition pins (if I can).
5. Fill (or almost fill) an autograph book.
6. Get some last on Main Street photos.
7. Eat at Annette's Diner (yep, I still haven't been).
8. Have some castle photos.
9. Get an annual Photopass.
10. Eat some Mickey shaped food.
11. Meet Chip and Dale.
12. Try and go in the Princess Pavillion at least once.
13. Get a fastpass.
14. Go to Extra Magic Hours everyday.
15. Make sure Rachel has the most magical trip ever.
I hope I get to do all of these things, and all of the 15 things on Rachel's list too. I'm sure we will, and I will report back to you on how we do.
Post a Comment